COVID Vaccine Requirement - Dropped Class Info
Here are some important things to know:
- You have only been dropped from class(es) that will return to in-person instruction on February 22, 2022.
- Please check your schedule of classes in Pipeline to determine which classes have been dropped.
If you would like to re-register for this class you must:
- Upload your vaccine documentation or have approved a medical or religious exemption at vax.sbcc.edu
- Contact the teacher and request to be reinstated in the class. Your teacher will confirm that you have met the vaccine requirement; if you have, your information will be forwarded to Admissions and Records to be reinstated.
Alternatively, you can select from a variety of fully online classes or late start classes. Please go to sbcc.edu/classes to view the schedule of classes.
If you do not wish to re-register for this class or an alternative class:
- You may be eligible for a refund of your enrollment fees; however, refunds are not automatic. More information about requesting a refund can be found here.
- This class will not appear on your SBCC transcript.
- If you receive Financial Aid, this may impact your Financial Aid. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for further information.